Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I RECALL "Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburgers" flavor Pringles

I’m going to the grocery store in my runaway Toyota Prius.

God, I ALWAYS forget something!

Usually I just go freestyle but tonight I made a list because we are having a party and I am making my famous Uber-Super Nacho's in celebration of Citbank and I "cutting a deal". Yeah, I get to use my entire "Economic Hardship " tax return placating "Markus" who somehow managed to turn my $5,230.00 debt into $12,976 !


Anyway, I just learned that the ingredients I was going to use in the nacho's have ALL been recalled.

Fuck it, I"m making it anyway.


Recipe as Follows

Crumble all of these items together:

1. "Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger” Flavor Pringles 2. “Family Faves Taco night” Flavor Pringles™ 3. "Danielle" Pepper Salami. 4. Dip and Dip Mix Products byConcord Foods, De la Casa, Delicioso, Follow Your Heart, Fresh Food Concepts, Great Value, Johnny's Fine Foods, McCormick, Oak Lake Farms, Reser's, Rojo's, T. Marzetti 5. Dressing and Dressing Mix Products by Follow Your Heart, Reser's, Trader Joe's 6. Gravy Mix Products by McCormick 7. Pre-Packaged Meal Products by Follow Your Heart 8. Prepared Salad Products by Reser's 9. Snack and Snack Mix Products by CVS, Great Nut Supply,HK Anderson,Hawaiian,National Pretzel Company, President's Choice, Rouses Louisiana's Best, Safeway, Spec's Wines & Fine Foods, Sunflower Markets 9. Soup Mix Products by Castella,Homemade Gourmet

10. Stuffing Products by McCormick


In essence, don't come to my party unless you want to die.
Love, Y



Post script:
Post Post Script:
“Salmonella can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.”


5 comments:

  1. Dont send a salami to your boy in the army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a dirty joke I'm just not getting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/news/20100310/salmonella-risk-prompts-wider-food-recall

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.fsis.usda.gov/FSIS_Recalls/Open_Federal_Cases/index.asp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a dirty joke I'm just not getting?

    No, it's not dirty. Yes, you are not getting it.
    Send us 30 $ and we'll explain it to you.

    ReplyDelete