Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is so upsetting.

Dear X,
The dentist ripped my molar out today.
Then I headed home high as a kite. On the subway there were a million ladies dressed in ALL purple with gigantic sparkly red hats, all chattering away mercilessly.They were joyous and fat. I thought I was hallucinating. We've all seen and heard about these so called "ladies",but who thought they really existed?

I hate them !

Yes, we know, middle aged women are so isolated and disenfranchised that in a desperate attempt at tribalism they dress up and walk around like transvestites, but do they really have to have to have such bad style?Do they not realize purple and red is the worst color combination ever ?
Are they trying to look like my cheek face-tooth hole ?

Please get a fucking grip, ladies.

http://www.redhatsociety.com/

I really, really wish to be less judgemental . But this might not be the time.

Please make them stop it.

-Y


3 comments:

  1. "Are middle aged women so isolated and disenfranchised, that in a desperate attempt at tribalism they dress up and walk around like hideous lunatics?"

    Well, duh!

    ReplyDelete