Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why? Just fucking why?



Comrade X hates Doctor Pepper. Comrade X hates Kiss. But what Comrade X hates the most is MIDGETS! Look, it's a phobia, alright? It's not like I'm being racist -- midgets aren't a race! And I'm not prejudiced -- I don't think that we're inherently BETTER than midgets, I'm just SHIT FUCKING SCARED of them! I don't know why -- who ever knows why they have a phobia? It's just that they're so small and stuff, and I'm pretty sure that they're kind of hateful (I mean, seriously, wouldn't YOU be, if you were a midget?), and my REAL fear is that I won't see one coming and he'll pull a shiv and stick me and steal my money. Yes, I FEAR MIDGETS! Now, combine that fear with my hatred of both Kiss and Doctor Pepper and what do you get?

FUCKING MINI-KISS! SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY INFLAMING MY HATRED!

Now look, before I get flamed by the Midget Anti-Defamation League or the Friends of Dwarfs Society (and yes, I do realize that there's a difference between the two), I have to say that this is a LEGITIMATE MENTAL CONDITION, one of many that your beloved Comrade X carries around with him every day like a midget on his back, weighing him down and stabbing him in the neck and generally causing misery. It's called (believe it or not) Lollypopguildophobia, or, more scientifically, achondroplasiaphobia. Yes, I have achondrowhateverthefuckophobia.

Fucking midgets.

But hey, according to phobia-fear-release.com, a super-highly-advanced-ultimate-scientific website:

"Midgets are dwarf people who have a sort of deformed stature and they look unusual and at times even frightening.

Thus, when they stand before you, they make you feel awkward and at times uncomfortable – this is what this phobia all about is.

Symptoms
The other name of midget phobia is Lollypopguildophobia and it is accompanied by several symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, feeling of sickness, vigorous palpitation of the heart, a fear that you may become mad or lose control, a sort of inability to utter words or think clearly.

Other symptoms are; occasional shaking, mouth becoming dry, lack of breath, a full blown anxiety attack and extreme perspiration.

Do not ever think that you are the only one having this phobia. There are lots of unspoken sufferers who know that they are afraid of the dwarfs but they do not want to confess their condition"

So there you go. The word of SCIENTISTS. EXPERTS. And I agree with all the faulty findings and terrible grammar, except that I here confess my condition, because I no longer want to be a silent sufferer. I am tired of my extreme perspiration and fear that I might become mad when I think of midgets! Oh thank god, I feel so much better. Thanks for listening, Comrades.

P.S. I saw Mini-Kiss play at a local venue. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stayed for about a half a song. Yeesh.

2 comments:

  1. the only thing scarier than a midget is a midget ninja...a minja. you can fit like 20 of them in an altoids tin. they have throwing stars and can cloud your mind. they're not into marxist revolution as they only serve the highest bidder. WE ARE DOOMED.

    ~Le F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha a Minja !

    Kiss; they should be killed by post-virus dark matter.

    Y

    ReplyDelete