Monday, June 7, 2010

Ubwaysay-I have Gypsy blood. I speak Romani.




Do I have a ticket, he asks


(No) Ummm.. yeah, let me find it. I stumble and gulp.


"Oh, I can't find it." ( Fuck! ) I'm such a bad liar and there is a German Shepherd sniffing my crotch. I hate dogs. And monkeys. No, I like monkeys. Why is this guy such a bitch?! FUCK !


"I think I lost it" (dig in purse)


"Hay, she's got the old song and dance over here", he calls to his buddy cop with the other five German Shepherds, each pacing and snarling in their khaki gay transit cop vests designed by Heidi klum.



Let's see your ID.

I don't ha...

There it is, right there under your Visa card.

Oh.Shit.

Yup, You're going down, he said.


The smarmy ass.


Oh 956.00 fine ? NO PROBLEMO CHIEF. I'm growing cash in my back yard. That's why I am taking the subway in LA!


Anyway, FUCK THEM. I NEVER PAY FOR THE SUBWAY.


Ever since I was a wee tyke I've been jumping the turn styles.

In 5th grade I made my own bus pass out of construction paper and wrote "Fuck you" on some hand drawn lines.


I think of it as a little protest ...but for what , I am not sure.


Do you think I'm a revolutionary now? So what if I wear Prada while supporting the cause?










No comments:

Post a Comment