Monday, February 22, 2010

Wisps-"On the go" toothbrushes

FIRST check this out and then get back to us.


When you are in DA CLUB and you are about to GET IT ON in front of everyone, make sure you brush your teeth !

"Be prepared, don't be without,and don't get caught without--I'll be right back"

Forget about condom's ! If you brush your teeth with these--with freshening bead--you are all set. No STD's for you !
Don't forget to buy the 16 pack... because you never ever go home ? Because you just hop from club to random hot guys house back to da club ?
OR is it because you are OUT ALL DAY WORKING your ass off in order to buy useless pieces of plastic and therefore you can NEVER make it home to brush your teeth ?
I'm so confused.
What is this place?
Where are we?
What is happening ?
Can I go home now and brush my teeth ?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I threw up when I clicked on the link. You should post a warning. Now I wish I had a Wisp (or sixteen) to brush my teeth with. Oh, and by the way, the part they don't tell you: it's also a contraceptive. Just squirt some up inside your vag and it will kill anything that gets up in there. And leave whatever gets pulled out of there smelling minty fresh. Or, if you're a guy, put some on your tool (pretend it's a toothbrush!) and start pounding. The tingly minty sensation will keep you from achieving orgasm, thereby preventing pregnancy, and will sterilize whatever you put yourself in (as previously mentioned) -- 99.9% of all bacteria die within seconds of contact with our -- I mean, with this product. P.s. I am not in any way affiliated with Wisp or the Colgate company. I am not a low-level middle manager in charge of Public Relations and Covering Up Reported Maxillofacial Mishaps. I'm just a dude who loves him some club. And some Wisp. Now available in Wintergreen!

    ReplyDelete